- Math Homework for MTH101 = page 57, all ODD numbers between question # 1-21. #
- Seems like there is homework for every class this week: blueprint, CNC and Math, oh there is a Theory test on Monday too. Study… #
- Check our our blog and forums! Easy sign in and see post!! New Blog updates daily! http://bit.ly/6voxb7 please tell your friends too ! #
- You may view the #CERN #Picture #Slideshow from today's EAC150 #Class #Presentation @ http://www.janecampus.com/CERN.php 171+ slides #
- Is there a Math quiz tomorrow too?
MTH101: are we getting our math test back tomorrow too ? Find out tomorrow @ #JaneCampus ! #
- Windows 7 for students http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-ca/academic/dd795227.aspx #
- Don't forget to watch your hands BEFORE and AFTER visiting the Restroom, Loo, Washroom, Toilet, etc. Just a friendly Reminder #
- Computer lab on the second floor will be unavailable for two in class tests starting from 8 am in the morning. #
- Hope you had a Great #weekend, … It was #Thanksgiving in USA! It is #Monday, are you ready for another week @JaneCampus ? See you soon! #
Math Homework for MTH101 = page 57, all ODD numbers between question # 1-21.
Seems like there is homework for every class this week: blueprint, CNC and Math, oh there is a Theory test on Monday too. Study…
Jane Campus is on FacebookSign up for Facebook to connect with Jane Campus.
Exams: Dec. 11th — 17th, 2009 http://post.ly/C0KV
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional is now available in MSDN Academic Alliance. Next week Windows 7 will be available through ELMS download for student distribution.
Windows 7 Client Retail Professional Edition (English) is included for student distribution in both the x86 and x64 variety. For lab installs, Windows 7 (x86 and x64) Enterprise Edition (English) is included with the volume license keys.
The specific features included in Professional and Enterprise editions are described at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/compare-editions/default.aspx. Note that the Windows 7 Enterprise has the same features as Windows 7 Ultimate edition. The features that Windows 7 Enterprise (and Windows 7 Ultimate) has in addition to those in windows Professional are support forBitLocker Drive Encryption, Multilingual User Interface and UNIX application-support.
There is NO supported upgrade path from either Windows 7 Beta or Release Candidate (RC) – to Windows 7 RTM (Release to Manufacture). For additional information, see Windows 7 Upgrade Paths.