TESTS AND EXAMS
1. Double check the date, time and location of your test and/or exam
2. Read the sections on Academic Honesty in Academic Policy
3. Only bring to the room what your professor told you was allowed; when in doubt, ask first.
4. Arrive well in advance of the start time and do not sit with your friends
5. Leave your coat, hat and bags in your locker, car or tuck them away at the front / side of the classroom.
6. Go to the washroom before the exam
7. Keep your eyes on your own paper
8. Keep your paper out of the view of your class mates
9. Do not talk to anyone but the professor once the test begins
10. Leave time to proof read and reread your answers